Random notes and observations
My cheap fifteen-dollar optical Logitech mouse I bought years ago is the best mouse I've ever had, it still works and I'm still using it.
Since my template change, web traffic on here at menga dot net has gone up quite a bit.
My new sneakers are awesome.
My Pop's birthday is this month. He will turn 71.
X-Play is described as having "'tude" to it. Translation: The hosts are two sarcastic idiots (Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb), but their reviews of games are quite good. They get right to the point of why a game is good, bad or somewhere in the middle. However I don't understand why they both have square jaws. I mean, we're talking really square. Must have been a prerequisite to host the show or something.
Attack of the show is done really well. The hosts are a lot better in every respect. Instead of trying to be funny, they are funny in a good way. My favorite segment is "It came from eBay". I think this show is a lot better than X-Play mostly because they have a lot more material to work with. Or maybe it's because the hosts don't have as-square jaws? Hm.. My only complaint about AOTS, cut the
MyWhore MySpace crap, if for no reason other than MySpace is the puss filled boil on the ass of the internet.
..not that my web site is any better, of course.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp