random thoughts of the moment
I sometimes wish I could find a cordless phone with a real bell ringer in it. That would rock.
Number of 7-Eleven's that are within ten miles of where I live: 33. No, I haven't been to them all and no, I'm not kidding.
And every single one of them makes money.
Yesterday I bought three one-gallon jugs of Arizona Sweet Tea.
Total price, nine bucks.
Three gallons is 384 ounces (in US fluid).
My previous drink, Monster Lo-Carb, comes in sixteen-ounce cans.
There are twenty-four cans to a case.
24 x 16 = 384 fluid ounces (three gallons).
Price for a case of Lo-Carb at a Sam's Club: Thirty-eight bucks.
I save twenty-nine bucks by drinking Arizona Sweet Tea instead of Monster Lo-Carb for the exact same amount of fluid ounces I get.
It's official: I'm not too keen on the new scent of Axe Phoenix body spray. The next time I need some, I'm going to scope around for a different scent.
Since purchasing The The Phantom Menace on DVD, I've now watched the movie both with and without directory commentary (as I always do), and watched all the bonus features on the second disc.
The pod race is, without a doubt, one of the coolest races ever put to film. With the extra footage put in on the DVD, it's now even better.
But I have to say that were this not a Star Wars film, I honestly don't think it would have performed very well at the box office. Same goes for episodes II and III. The originals will always be the best - even with tons and tons of errors in them.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one