random thoughts of the moment
I sometimes wish I could find a cordless phone with a real bell ringer in it. That would rock.
Number of 7-Eleven's that are within ten miles of where I live: 33. No, I haven't been to them all and no, I'm not kidding.
And every single one of them makes money.
Yesterday I bought three one-gallon jugs of Arizona Sweet Tea.
Total price, nine bucks.
Three gallons is 384 ounces (in US fluid).
My previous drink, Monster Lo-Carb, comes in sixteen-ounce cans.
There are twenty-four cans to a case.
24 x 16 = 384 fluid ounces (three gallons).
Price for a case of Lo-Carb at a Sam's Club: Thirty-eight bucks.
I save twenty-nine bucks by drinking Arizona Sweet Tea instead of Monster Lo-Carb for the exact same amount of fluid ounces I get.
It's official: I'm not too keen on the new scent of Axe Phoenix body spray. The next time I need some, I'm going to scope around for a different scent.
Since purchasing The The Phantom Menace on DVD, I've now watched the movie both with and without directory commentary (as I always do), and watched all the bonus features on the second disc.
The pod race is, without a doubt, one of the coolest races ever put to film. With the extra footage put in on the DVD, it's now even better.
But I have to say that were this not a Star Wars film, I honestly don't think it would have performed very well at the box office. Same goes for episodes II and III. The originals will always be the best - even with tons and tons of errors in them.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing