retail changes in tampa
I mentioned in my last post that retail dies and pretty much stays dead for a good long time at the stomping grounds, whereas it's not the case here in Tampa.
Here's a few things I've seen come and go.
Above: Former Shell station and convenience store, now a Marathon.
Above: Former Chevron station and convenience store, now also a Marathon.
Small note before continuing: Marathon is
Above: I wrote about this before. It's a former Wendy's restaurant. The sign is gone now but you can still see the "skeleton" of where it was. Don't exactly know what's going on with this place.. haven't really checked. 🙂 But I'm sure it will be something new soon if it isn't already.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?