retail changes in tampa
I mentioned in my last post that retail dies and pretty much stays dead for a good long time at the stomping grounds, whereas it's not the case here in Tampa.
Here's a few things I've seen come and go.
Above: Former Shell station and convenience store, now a Marathon.
Above: Former Chevron station and convenience store, now also a Marathon.
Small note before continuing: Marathon is
Above: I wrote about this before. It's a former Wendy's restaurant. The sign is gone now but you can still see the "skeleton" of where it was. Don't exactly know what's going on with this place.. haven't really checked. 🙂 But I'm sure it will be something new soon if it isn't already.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar