retail changes in tampa
I mentioned in my last post that retail dies and pretty much stays dead for a good long time at the stomping grounds, whereas it's not the case here in Tampa.
Here's a few things I've seen come and go.
Above: Former Shell station and convenience store, now a Marathon.
Above: Former Chevron station and convenience store, now also a Marathon.
Small note before continuing: Marathon is
Above: I wrote about this before. It's a former Wendy's restaurant. The sign is gone now but you can still see the "skeleton" of where it was. Don't exactly know what's going on with this place.. haven't really checked. 🙂 But I'm sure it will be something new soon if it isn't already.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984