Retro done right: Bang Bang Bang
Ordinarily I don't care for new music too much, but THIS IS FRICKIN' AWESOME. Oh yes, you see the Roland Juno-60 synth, the very-awesome late 70s/early 80s reproduced effects, the "flat" look of the film, "laser" effects, etc. EVERYTHING in this video is done right for retro.
The song is cool besides which. If you ever wanted to know how to do retro right, look no further than this. I got transported right back to 1982 while watching this, and absolutely loved it.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp