Retro done right: Bang Bang Bang
Ordinarily I don't care for new music too much, but THIS IS FRICKIN' AWESOME. Oh yes, you see the Roland Juno-60 synth, the very-awesome late 70s/early 80s reproduced effects, the "flat" look of the film, "laser" effects, etc. EVERYTHING in this video is done right for retro.
The song is cool besides which. If you ever wanted to know how to do retro right, look no further than this. I got transported right back to 1982 while watching this, and absolutely loved it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?