Retro done right: Bang Bang Bang
Ordinarily I don't care for new music too much, but THIS IS FRICKIN' AWESOME. Oh yes, you see the Roland Juno-60 synth, the very-awesome late 70s/early 80s reproduced effects, the "flat" look of the film, "laser" effects, etc. EVERYTHING in this video is done right for retro.
The song is cool besides which. If you ever wanted to know how to do retro right, look no further than this. I got transported right back to 1982 while watching this, and absolutely loved it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar