returning the favor
I got linked from Ask Pud (Phil e-mailed me about it) so I'm returning the favor and linking back.
In the post I got linked in he revealed that the secret identity of Farty Mcpoopants, author of the song F--k, is actually him. (Edit: Yes I knew it was Phil the moment I heard the first lyric. If you ever heard Beef Savage it's easy to tell.)
Being that he spilled the beans on that, I have a music secret I'm going to reveal also: I've still been doing metal. I have a MySpace page called Sabbathized at http://www.myspace.com/sabbathized. There ya go, it's out in the open. It is I. 😛
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp