returning the favor
I got linked from Ask Pud (Phil e-mailed me about it) so I'm returning the favor and linking back.
In the post I got linked in he revealed that the secret identity of Farty Mcpoopants, author of the song F--k, is actually him. (Edit: Yes I knew it was Phil the moment I heard the first lyric. If you ever heard Beef Savage it's easy to tell.)
Being that he spilled the beans on that, I have a music secret I'm going to reveal also: I've still been doing metal. I have a MySpace page called Sabbathized at http://www.myspace.com/sabbathized. There ya go, it's out in the open. It is I. 😛
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time