returning the favor
I got linked from Ask Pud (Phil e-mailed me about it) so I'm returning the favor and linking back.
In the post I got linked in he revealed that the secret identity of Farty Mcpoopants, author of the song F--k, is actually him. (Edit: Yes I knew it was Phil the moment I heard the first lyric. If you ever heard Beef Savage it's easy to tell.)
Being that he spilled the beans on that, I have a music secret I'm going to reveal also: I've still been doing metal. I have a MySpace page called Sabbathized at http://www.myspace.com/sabbathized. There ya go, it's out in the open. It is I. 😛
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?