rich’s exciting life (not)
I made a promise to myself that if gas went down to $3.50 a gallon I’d fill up. And it did. So I filled up. The cost was 53 bucks and change. This still sucks, but at least it’s not $3.99 like it was before.
Something screwy happened on my laptop and it wouldn’t boot XP. My guess it was that the hard drive developed a few bad sectors, so I formatted it and reinstalled XP. Seems to work okay and everything is in order. The laptop is almost 3.5 years old at this point so I know it’s living on borrowed time. 🙂 But hey I’m glad it still works.
My weekend is essentially going to be a big ball of nothing. My apartment is a mess right now and I really need to clean it up and I also need to do some work stuff and personal biz stuff as well.
And yep, that's about it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing