rich’s exciting life (not)
I made a promise to myself that if gas went down to $3.50 a gallon I’d fill up. And it did. So I filled up. The cost was 53 bucks and change. This still sucks, but at least it’s not $3.99 like it was before.
Something screwy happened on my laptop and it wouldn’t boot XP. My guess it was that the hard drive developed a few bad sectors, so I formatted it and reinstalled XP. Seems to work okay and everything is in order. The laptop is almost 3.5 years old at this point so I know it’s living on borrowed time. 🙂 But hey I’m glad it still works.
My weekend is essentially going to be a big ball of nothing. My apartment is a mess right now and I really need to clean it up and I also need to do some work stuff and personal biz stuff as well.
And yep, that's about it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago