rich’s exciting life (not)
I made a promise to myself that if gas went down to $3.50 a gallon I’d fill up. And it did. So I filled up. The cost was 53 bucks and change. This still sucks, but at least it’s not $3.99 like it was before.
Something screwy happened on my laptop and it wouldn’t boot XP. My guess it was that the hard drive developed a few bad sectors, so I formatted it and reinstalled XP. Seems to work okay and everything is in order. The laptop is almost 3.5 years old at this point so I know it’s living on borrowed time. 🙂 But hey I’m glad it still works.
My weekend is essentially going to be a big ball of nothing. My apartment is a mess right now and I really need to clean it up and I also need to do some work stuff and personal biz stuff as well.
And yep, that's about it.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time