rich's wanderlust continues
Yeah, I've got the wanderlust bug. Big time. I'm sure one day it will extend to international travel, but for now it's just Tampa Bay Florida. Little steps... little steps... 🙂
As you're probably aware I made a POI database (for Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot models) of all the parks and beaches in the Pinellas county region (known as St Petersburg / Clearwater area to non-locals). I currently have it for sale because it was a pain to make, but it's obviously free for me because, duh, I made it.
I also plan on making on for Hillsborough county (that's the Tampa area) as well. It's going to take more time to put that database together but it will be well worth it. For those wondering, the reason it will take more time is because it's a bit difficult to get listings for actual parks and not "recreation centers", "sport centers" and playgrounds. Tampa has a crapload of those. Yeah, they're cool and all that, but I only want the parks.
The goal is to visit every single park in Pinellas and Hillsborough county. There are a lot of 'em and I've only visited a few so far.
Parks are cool, what can I say. And most are free.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?