rich's wanderlust continues
Yeah, I've got the wanderlust bug. Big time. I'm sure one day it will extend to international travel, but for now it's just Tampa Bay Florida. Little steps... little steps... 🙂
As you're probably aware I made a POI database (for Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot models) of all the parks and beaches in the Pinellas county region (known as St Petersburg / Clearwater area to non-locals). I currently have it for sale because it was a pain to make, but it's obviously free for me because, duh, I made it.
I also plan on making on for Hillsborough county (that's the Tampa area) as well. It's going to take more time to put that database together but it will be well worth it. For those wondering, the reason it will take more time is because it's a bit difficult to get listings for actual parks and not "recreation centers", "sport centers" and playgrounds. Tampa has a crapload of those. Yeah, they're cool and all that, but I only want the parks.
The goal is to visit every single park in Pinellas and Hillsborough county. There are a lot of 'em and I've only visited a few so far.
Parks are cool, what can I say. And most are free.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing