ripping it up in the big guava
For those not aware, Tampa Florida has 2 nicknames; "Cigar City" and "The Big Guava."
For some strange stupid reason I didn't play synth for a while. It just was one of those things where I said "Eh, I'll get to it." Well I finally got to it (seen here) and yeah, it felt awesome.
A few sites have linked that video already from YouTube which is way-cool. That was awesome because I was feeling a bit dumpy lately.. but you know what? Nah. I can rip it up pretty good on synth or axe. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing