ripping it up in the big guava
For those not aware, Tampa Florida has 2 nicknames; "Cigar City" and "The Big Guava."
For some strange stupid reason I didn't play synth for a while. It just was one of those things where I said "Eh, I'll get to it." Well I finally got to it (seen here) and yeah, it felt awesome.
A few sites have linked that video already from YouTube which is way-cool. That was awesome because I was feeling a bit dumpy lately.. but you know what? Nah. I can rip it up pretty good on synth or axe. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see