ripping it up in the big guava
For those not aware, Tampa Florida has 2 nicknames; "Cigar City" and "The Big Guava."
For some strange stupid reason I didn't play synth for a while. It just was one of those things where I said "Eh, I'll get to it." Well I finally got to it (seen here) and yeah, it felt awesome.
A few sites have linked that video already from YouTube which is way-cool. That was awesome because I was feeling a bit dumpy lately.. but you know what? Nah. I can rip it up pretty good on synth or axe. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?