rocko's modern life
Teed Off from Rocko's Modern Life is in my opinion the absolute funniest episode from that series. Oddly enough, Rocko himself only appears in the cartoon for barely 2 seconds.
The episode is below. YouTube is guaranteed to yank this at some point, so watch it while you can. Make sure to watch full-screen with the volume up. Totally worth it.
This is golden stuff as far as laugh-out-loud funny cartoons are concerned and it doesn't get much better than this.
At first, the episode starts off slow. Where it really gets going starts at the 3-minute mark. From that point everything goes insane.
At the 6:15 mark the insane level is doubled. FIRE!!!!
At the 9-minute mark, that's when all hell breaks loose. If you don't at least chuckle once from here to the end, there's something wrong with you. Triumphant music blaring, everything getting the crap blown out of it (even from space).. just everything.
I actually cried laughing when I saw how this one ended - and that.. well that never happens with a cartoon for me.
Add to that a whole crapload of references from E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, Star Wars, and Star Trek, and this one just kills completely.
Even at 10:45... WOOOOO! That one got me too.
This is why cartoons from the 90s beat the ever-lovin' CRAP out of cartoons today.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see