rocko's modern life
Teed Off from Rocko's Modern Life is in my opinion the absolute funniest episode from that series. Oddly enough, Rocko himself only appears in the cartoon for barely 2 seconds.
The episode is below. YouTube is guaranteed to yank this at some point, so watch it while you can. Make sure to watch full-screen with the volume up. Totally worth it.
This is golden stuff as far as laugh-out-loud funny cartoons are concerned and it doesn't get much better than this.
At first, the episode starts off slow. Where it really gets going starts at the 3-minute mark. From that point everything goes insane.
At the 6:15 mark the insane level is doubled. FIRE!!!!
At the 9-minute mark, that's when all hell breaks loose. If you don't at least chuckle once from here to the end, there's something wrong with you. Triumphant music blaring, everything getting the crap blown out of it (even from space).. just everything.
I actually cried laughing when I saw how this one ended - and that.. well that never happens with a cartoon for me.
Add to that a whole crapload of references from E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, Star Wars, and Star Trek, and this one just kills completely.
Even at 10:45... WOOOOO! That one got me too.
This is why cartoons from the 90s beat the ever-lovin' CRAP out of cartoons today.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago