green leafy stuff
I've been sorta/kinda wasting money on salad. Yes, the green leafy stuff. It's a sorta/kinda waste because while it's good for me, it goes fast, doesn't fill and can be a bit expensive (it adds up).
Salad does not fill you up. I have to eat at least two bowl's worth to call that a meal. Otherwise, no good.
And, of course, I use way too much "thousand island" dressing.
My cell phone bill for last month was over 100 bucks. Ouch. For some that's a really low bill. But not for me. My bill is usually under fifty. I'm making the practice to turn the cell phone off as a reminder that it has the potential to cost me when I use it.
i can bet you 100% this is real
Cars crashing on an icy road. There are a bunch of comments there saying it's fake. Trust me, it's not. This is real stuff. I've seen it happen in New England. Okay, maybe not as extreme as the video shows, but darn close. Freezing rain drops first, then snow covers it giving the illusion your tires have something to grab. But what happens is that under that snow is ice. When you hit it, it doesn't matter if you're only going five miles per hour. You will slide.
I am 10,000% happy I'm not anywhere near stuff like this anymore.
This vid is put to music, which I think.. says it all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing