Set your wife on fire
The title of this bloggo is the subject line of a spam I received.
I'm not kidding.
Due to the online live show I've been hosting, someone actually called me a "webrity", which I assume means "internet celebrity".
I've never thought of myself as famous, but someone thinks so.
I could be called worse things I suppose.
Yesterday eve I arrived @ Pop's and I'm still here where I'm writing this post from now. Right after "hello" I apologized to him.
I apologized for every time I've snapped in needless anger, been pig-headed, selfish, arrogant and an outright sumbitch.
He was a bit confused why I was apologizing because I hadn't done anything.
I did so because I was reminded from a phone conversation just hours before that there are times when I am an arrogant sumbitch. 30 years of New England living will do that to you, but the Sunshine State is slowly but surely weaning that out of me.
You never stop learning no matter how old you get, that's for sure.
I am on an ongoing endeavor to be less sumbitchy.
Age 33, Day 1
My hair didn't fall out, I still get morning wood and I can still bust out machine-gun ripper loud farts (and belches).
Life is good.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see