Set your wife on fire
The title of this bloggo is the subject line of a spam I received.
I'm not kidding.
Due to the online live show I've been hosting, someone actually called me a "webrity", which I assume means "internet celebrity".
I've never thought of myself as famous, but someone thinks so.
I could be called worse things I suppose.
Yesterday eve I arrived @ Pop's and I'm still here where I'm writing this post from now. Right after "hello" I apologized to him.
I apologized for every time I've snapped in needless anger, been pig-headed, selfish, arrogant and an outright sumbitch.
He was a bit confused why I was apologizing because I hadn't done anything.
I did so because I was reminded from a phone conversation just hours before that there are times when I am an arrogant sumbitch. 30 years of New England living will do that to you, but the Sunshine State is slowly but surely weaning that out of me.
You never stop learning no matter how old you get, that's for sure.
I am on an ongoing endeavor to be less sumbitchy.
Age 33, Day 1
My hair didn't fall out, I still get morning wood and I can still bust out machine-gun ripper loud farts (and belches).
Life is good.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed