Set your wife on fire
The title of this bloggo is the subject line of a spam I received.
I'm not kidding.
Due to the online live show I've been hosting, someone actually called me a "webrity", which I assume means "internet celebrity".
I've never thought of myself as famous, but someone thinks so.
I could be called worse things I suppose.
Yesterday eve I arrived @ Pop's and I'm still here where I'm writing this post from now. Right after "hello" I apologized to him.
I apologized for every time I've snapped in needless anger, been pig-headed, selfish, arrogant and an outright sumbitch.
He was a bit confused why I was apologizing because I hadn't done anything.
I did so because I was reminded from a phone conversation just hours before that there are times when I am an arrogant sumbitch. 30 years of New England living will do that to you, but the Sunshine State is slowly but surely weaning that out of me.
You never stop learning no matter how old you get, that's for sure.
I am on an ongoing endeavor to be less sumbitchy.
Age 33, Day 1
My hair didn't fall out, I still get morning wood and I can still bust out machine-gun ripper loud farts (and belches).
Life is good.
13 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture