Shelby's at it again
Hot damn. I'll give kudos to Ford here. With fuel prices in the stratosphere they have a lot of gall with the intent on releasing a 475 horsepower Mustang. The best part about this article is what they don't say, that being there is absolutely no mention whatsoever about mileage. MPG be damned.
Know what I think about that? It's great. This car isn't about miles per gallon. It's about 475 horses under your right foot.
I hope they sell a ton of 'em.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?