Shelby's at it again
Hot damn. I'll give kudos to Ford here. With fuel prices in the stratosphere they have a lot of gall with the intent on releasing a 475 horsepower Mustang. The best part about this article is what they don't say, that being there is absolutely no mention whatsoever about mileage. MPG be damned.
Know what I think about that? It's great. This car isn't about miles per gallon. It's about 475 horses under your right foot.
I hope they sell a ton of 'em.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp