Shelby's at it again
Hot damn. I'll give kudos to Ford here. With fuel prices in the stratosphere they have a lot of gall with the intent on releasing a 475 horsepower Mustang. The best part about this article is what they don't say, that being there is absolutely no mention whatsoever about mileage. MPG be damned.
Know what I think about that? It's great. This car isn't about miles per gallon. It's about 475 horses under your right foot.
I hope they sell a ton of 'em.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time