shorn melon returns
For the second time since moving to FL I have shaved my head. The first time kinda freaked me out, but this time not so much.
It was not my intent to shave the melon. My original notion was to brush-cut/spike my hair. But that didn't work, so bzz-zz-z-zzz.. all gone.
My hat sure fits a lot better.
Eventually I'm going to have to buy a pro-grade hair clipper with the proper attachment to do the brush/spike thing like I want. But that's going to cost at least $50 to $75, so... it can wait.
When my hair was long I noticed a small small bald spot at the back of my head. Am I losing my hair? I don't know; too early to tell. And no this was not the reason I shaved the melon again. I did it because my the mop atop my head was getting annoying.
But I thought about it. Is the hair going bye-bye?
If it is I'll just start buzz-cutting my head and wear baseball caps a lot more. 🙂 I'd rather do that than medicate/graft/whatever my head. If the hair goes, it goes.. whatever. I'll just put on the cap and do my business as I always have.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago