Yesterday morning I started feeling really sick. I went over to my boss' house for the weekly meeting and he was also getting walloped by what appeared to be the same whatever-it-was I had - expect his struck first.
After I got home I was going to go straight to bed, but one of my neighbors (an older gentleman with a walker) needed a ride to a place a few miles away, so I said "Sure" and did that.
Right after I got back home I went straight to bed.
Around 5pm I woke up sweating. Pretty nasty. Everything hurt on me. I puttered around for a bit, had a smoke and went back to bed again.
At 9pm I woke and felt a lot better. Not 100% but definitely better than I was.
I then headed north to see Pop (where I am right now as I write this). During the trip I felt woozy but made it up okay. It was probably for the best I traveled up here when the roads were clear and not chock full of evening commuter traffic.
This sick is weird because I don't have sniffles, coughs or what-have-you. The best way I can describe it is the feeling you get when you've slept way too much, yet I haven't over-overslept at all.
Right now I feel like I'm around 75%. I'm still sweating a little bit but not nearly as much as before.
So anyway I'm hoping this all passes soon because being sick sucks. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp