Sickness over, hopefully
I stayed home from work again today because I got walloped with (what is hopefully) the last of my cold. When I woke up, I had a splitting headache and my voice was gone. As a matter of fact I had to have my pop call out sick for me because I couldn't talk.
Later in the day the voice came back, my forehead didn't feel as hot, my eyes stopped tearing up every 30 seconds and I genuinely felt better. As I write this there is still a little tickle in my nose, but it's going away slowly but surely.
Where did I get this cold? From work I think. There's this guy who sits across from me who was hacking and wheezing all day Monday. Whatever he had, I got (thanks a LOT!!) Ugh.
I did some screenplay writing today. Got some good ideas together. I think I might actually have something that will turn into a full motion picture script.
Anyway.. I will be back to work tomorrow. Yay.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984