Sickness over, hopefully
I stayed home from work again today because I got walloped with (what is hopefully) the last of my cold. When I woke up, I had a splitting headache and my voice was gone. As a matter of fact I had to have my pop call out sick for me because I couldn't talk.
Later in the day the voice came back, my forehead didn't feel as hot, my eyes stopped tearing up every 30 seconds and I genuinely felt better. As I write this there is still a little tickle in my nose, but it's going away slowly but surely.
Where did I get this cold? From work I think. There's this guy who sits across from me who was hacking and wheezing all day Monday. Whatever he had, I got (thanks a LOT!!) Ugh.
I did some screenplay writing today. Got some good ideas together. I think I might actually have something that will turn into a full motion picture script.
Anyway.. I will be back to work tomorrow. Yay.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar