Sickness over, hopefully
I stayed home from work again today because I got walloped with (what is hopefully) the last of my cold. When I woke up, I had a splitting headache and my voice was gone. As a matter of fact I had to have my pop call out sick for me because I couldn't talk.
Later in the day the voice came back, my forehead didn't feel as hot, my eyes stopped tearing up every 30 seconds and I genuinely felt better. As I write this there is still a little tickle in my nose, but it's going away slowly but surely.
Where did I get this cold? From work I think. There's this guy who sits across from me who was hacking and wheezing all day Monday. Whatever he had, I got (thanks a LOT!!) Ugh.
I did some screenplay writing today. Got some good ideas together. I think I might actually have something that will turn into a full motion picture script.
Anyway.. I will be back to work tomorrow. Yay.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?