Sleeping is good
Last night I went against the grain and ignored all phone calls, e-mails and IM's when I got home from work. I just ate dinner - and then went to bed. It was absolutely awesome. I slept very, very well. Today I am wide awake (for a change) and feel alert. Great feeling. I have to start going to bed early more often, it just feels so much better.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time