Here at work it is snowing outside. Fortunately at this point it is a light fluffy-type snowfall with very little wind which is most preferable. Heavy snow is a mess. High winds during snowfall are also a mess. The light stuff falling right now is easy to drive in as long as there is some daylight out.
I was outside a few minutes ago and watched the snow. Snowfall like this is calming to watch. It appears to look like perpetual motion, sort of like a fishtank full of guppies except this is vertical rather than horizontal. Moments like these are good for the soul. I remember light snow days like this when I was a kid. Times were a lot easier back then and snow was FUN.
Sometimes I wish snow could be fun again. Maybe one day it will be.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984