Here at work it is snowing outside. Fortunately at this point it is a light fluffy-type snowfall with very little wind which is most preferable. Heavy snow is a mess. High winds during snowfall are also a mess. The light stuff falling right now is easy to drive in as long as there is some daylight out.
I was outside a few minutes ago and watched the snow. Snowfall like this is calming to watch. It appears to look like perpetual motion, sort of like a fishtank full of guppies except this is vertical rather than horizontal. Moments like these are good for the soul. I remember light snow days like this when I was a kid. Times were a lot easier back then and snow was FUN.
Sometimes I wish snow could be fun again. Maybe one day it will be.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two