Here at work it is snowing outside. Fortunately at this point it is a light fluffy-type snowfall with very little wind which is most preferable. Heavy snow is a mess. High winds during snowfall are also a mess. The light stuff falling right now is easy to drive in as long as there is some daylight out.
I was outside a few minutes ago and watched the snow. Snowfall like this is calming to watch. It appears to look like perpetual motion, sort of like a fishtank full of guppies except this is vertical rather than horizontal. Moments like these are good for the soul. I remember light snow days like this when I was a kid. Times were a lot easier back then and snow was FUN.
Sometimes I wish snow could be fun again. Maybe one day it will be.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone