Some animated GIFs of me playing
Because why not. 🙂
Yes, that last one is the Telecaster I owned for a very brief period of time. It's a Telecaster Thinline model with the F-hole in Shoreline Gold. This was the guitar I traded in for the Jazzmaster that I own now. I don't regret that decision, however, actually finding a Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Thinline in Shoreline Gold with the rosewood board is next to impossible.
It looks like this:
Looks better in person, no doubt about that. Great player, too. But it just wasn't my thing.
You will find a Squier Thinline Tele in every configuration but what's shown above. Very short-lived model and not too many were made. I found just one on eBay. Yeah. One. That's it. The auction is over so I can't link it unfortunately. You can however search for it, and another may crop up if it looks like something you'd go for.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see