Some animated GIFs of me playing
Because why not. 🙂
Yes, that last one is the Telecaster I owned for a very brief period of time. It's a Telecaster Thinline model with the F-hole in Shoreline Gold. This was the guitar I traded in for the Jazzmaster that I own now. I don't regret that decision, however, actually finding a Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Thinline in Shoreline Gold with the rosewood board is next to impossible.
It looks like this:
Looks better in person, no doubt about that. Great player, too. But it just wasn't my thing.
You will find a Squier Thinline Tele in every configuration but what's shown above. Very short-lived model and not too many were made. I found just one on eBay. Yeah. One. That's it. The auction is over so I can't link it unfortunately. You can however search for it, and another may crop up if it looks like something you'd go for.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago