Some animated GIFs of me playing
Because why not. 🙂
Yes, that last one is the Telecaster I owned for a very brief period of time. It's a Telecaster Thinline model with the F-hole in Shoreline Gold. This was the guitar I traded in for the Jazzmaster that I own now. I don't regret that decision, however, actually finding a Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Thinline in Shoreline Gold with the rosewood board is next to impossible.
It looks like this:
Looks better in person, no doubt about that. Great player, too. But it just wasn't my thing.
You will find a Squier Thinline Tele in every configuration but what's shown above. Very short-lived model and not too many were made. I found just one on eBay. Yeah. One. That's it. The auction is over so I can't link it unfortunately. You can however search for it, and another may crop up if it looks like something you'd go for.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing