Some stuff removed
Regular readers of my site will notice that I removed a few recent entries. Before anyone gets paranoid about that: No, it's not your computer displaying the site wrong, it's not anything you're doing wrong. (grin)
Okay, now that that's out of the way..
I realized I was putting stuph on here that got a little too personal. No, it had nothing to do with me as a person or anyone else or work or whatever. I just have to remember that when you have a public blog, you are literally disseminating information to the world. Sometimes people (even myself) forget that things you put on a site can and will be read by others. So far, I think I've done pretty well concerning that - and I'm just keeping on track.
And no it's not your computers fault. Now stop contacting me about it. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two