Some stuff removed
Regular readers of my site will notice that I removed a few recent entries. Before anyone gets paranoid about that: No, it's not your computer displaying the site wrong, it's not anything you're doing wrong. (grin)
Okay, now that that's out of the way..
I realized I was putting stuph on here that got a little too personal. No, it had nothing to do with me as a person or anyone else or work or whatever. I just have to remember that when you have a public blog, you are literally disseminating information to the world. Sometimes people (even myself) forget that things you put on a site can and will be read by others. So far, I think I've done pretty well concerning that - and I'm just keeping on track.
And no it's not your computers fault. Now stop contacting me about it. (grin)
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone