Here's what's been going on the past few days.
I am officially all moved into my apartment. Everything's in there.
I have sent an application for a job. I did that today. Hopefullly I'll get it. I really, really hope I get it. Crossing fingers for a phone call tomorrow asking for an interview.
I have no internet at my apartment; that fell through. I was supposed to have it turned on Sunday, but Adelphia screwed that all to hell so I won't get it until this Friday. In short - the tech who was supposed to turn it on didn't. I'll explain that more at another time. As it stands I have no 'net which means no phone either (other than my Connecticut cell phone).
Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have a job and internet... or at least internet. 😉 Once I get 'net turned on I will have a new Maine phone # which I will be e-mailing to friends and family, so if you're one of those two, watch for it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing