Here's what's been going on the past few days.
I am officially all moved into my apartment. Everything's in there.
I have sent an application for a job. I did that today. Hopefullly I'll get it. I really, really hope I get it. Crossing fingers for a phone call tomorrow asking for an interview.
I have no internet at my apartment; that fell through. I was supposed to have it turned on Sunday, but Adelphia screwed that all to hell so I won't get it until this Friday. In short - the tech who was supposed to turn it on didn't. I'll explain that more at another time. As it stands I have no 'net which means no phone either (other than my Connecticut cell phone).
Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have a job and internet... or at least internet. 😉 Once I get 'net turned on I will have a new Maine phone # which I will be e-mailing to friends and family, so if you're one of those two, watch for it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?