Sometimes it's all just blah
The ad for the house is in the 'Globe today. There haven't been any calls yet. I think I wizzed away 141 bucks concerning that ad, but, at least I tried. Maybe I'll get a call before the day is up or possibly later in the week, but I doubt it. This was my last effort at selling this house. After this, I'll let pop do the realtor thing again (it was tried before but didn't work out the first time).
Concerning werk, I did get a raise at my job. I think it was 30 cents an hour more or something like that. Yeah, I know, no big deal. I wasn't really all that excited about it. It just reminded me that I've been working that crappy job long enough to be qualified for a raise.
In the fiscal department, my checking account by mid-week will be a whopping 97 bucks; the lowest it has been in five years. The reason is because I'm getting close to the finish line concerning killing the credit card debt - and I'm not about to stop now. I am gonna kill that sumbitch if it's the last thing I do. Then I can start banking money again.
In the screenplay writing department, sigh.. what I can say. It's tough. Writing is not something where you can just snap your fingers and expect perfection to appear and fly on to the page. I'm going to try to write today. Whether anything comes out or not I don't know.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984