Sometimes it's all just blah
The ad for the house is in the 'Globe today. There haven't been any calls yet. I think I wizzed away 141 bucks concerning that ad, but, at least I tried. Maybe I'll get a call before the day is up or possibly later in the week, but I doubt it. This was my last effort at selling this house. After this, I'll let pop do the realtor thing again (it was tried before but didn't work out the first time).
Concerning werk, I did get a raise at my job. I think it was 30 cents an hour more or something like that. Yeah, I know, no big deal. I wasn't really all that excited about it. It just reminded me that I've been working that crappy job long enough to be qualified for a raise.
In the fiscal department, my checking account by mid-week will be a whopping 97 bucks; the lowest it has been in five years. The reason is because I'm getting close to the finish line concerning killing the credit card debt - and I'm not about to stop now. I am gonna kill that sumbitch if it's the last thing I do. Then I can start banking money again.
In the screenplay writing department, sigh.. what I can say. It's tough. Writing is not something where you can just snap your fingers and expect perfection to appear and fly on to the page. I'm going to try to write today. Whether anything comes out or not I don't know.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone