Sounded like a good idea at the time..
The archives here have changed back to the way they were. Archives by month and category are now listed with newest at top and oldest at bottom. It was the other way 'round, but I found that newest at top is a bit easier when you go to read it. This directly goes against what I said about it earlier. Blah. (grin)
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches