Sounded like a good idea at the time..
The archives here have changed back to the way they were. Archives by month and category are now listed with newest at top and oldest at bottom. It was the other way 'round, but I found that newest at top is a bit easier when you go to read it. This directly goes against what I said about it earlier. Blah. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see