Sounded like a good idea at the time..
The archives here have changed back to the way they were. Archives by month and category are now listed with newest at top and oldest at bottom. It was the other way 'round, but I found that newest at top is a bit easier when you go to read it. This directly goes against what I said about it earlier. Blah. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods