spark my nature
Title of this entry comes from a song by the gloved one back when he wasn't white.
So cute it's disgusting: Two little rabbits eating out of a bowl. I guarantee you will watch this at least three times.
And yes you can hear them eating if you turn the sound up. Munch munch munch munch...
My family used to raise rabbits (along with Golden Retrievers among other animals) back in Connecticut. My favorites were the brown rabbits.
Bob V is proving to be a fish that has quite the attitude. Out of all bettas I've had, this guy literally attacks food when dropped in the bowl, so much so that it splashes water.
He also prefers flake food over granuals. This is the first betta I've ever had that spits out granuals - literally. He won't eat them, or rather, he will eat them only to spit them out shortly afterwards. Flakes only for Bob V.
This Sunday marks the 27th of August, where I will be Orlando watching the Shuttle Atlantis fire off into the sky. Should be fun.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984