spark my nature
Title of this entry comes from a song by the gloved one back when he wasn't white.
So cute it's disgusting: Two little rabbits eating out of a bowl. I guarantee you will watch this at least three times.
And yes you can hear them eating if you turn the sound up. Munch munch munch munch...
My family used to raise rabbits (along with Golden Retrievers among other animals) back in Connecticut. My favorites were the brown rabbits.
Bob V is proving to be a fish that has quite the attitude. Out of all bettas I've had, this guy literally attacks food when dropped in the bowl, so much so that it splashes water.
He also prefers flake food over granuals. This is the first betta I've ever had that spits out granuals - literally. He won't eat them, or rather, he will eat them only to spit them out shortly afterwards. Flakes only for Bob V.
This Sunday marks the 27th of August, where I will be Orlando watching the Shuttle Atlantis fire off into the sky. Should be fun.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone