spark my nature
Title of this entry comes from a song by the gloved one back when he wasn't white.
So cute it's disgusting: Two little rabbits eating out of a bowl. I guarantee you will watch this at least three times.
And yes you can hear them eating if you turn the sound up. Munch munch munch munch...
My family used to raise rabbits (along with Golden Retrievers among other animals) back in Connecticut. My favorites were the brown rabbits.
Bob V is proving to be a fish that has quite the attitude. Out of all bettas I've had, this guy literally attacks food when dropped in the bowl, so much so that it splashes water.
He also prefers flake food over granuals. This is the first betta I've ever had that spits out granuals - literally. He won't eat them, or rather, he will eat them only to spit them out shortly afterwards. Flakes only for Bob V.
This Sunday marks the 27th of August, where I will be Orlando watching the Shuttle Atlantis fire off into the sky. Should be fun.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago