staying put / selling laptop
Final decision on my dwelling situation: I'm a-stayin' in my apartment. I am 100% sick and tired of dealing with finance people. I feel liberated but at the same time a bit defeated. Such is life.
Sometime today or tomorrow I'm putting up my backup laptop for sale on eBay. It's a Dell Latitude cpt S600GT. It's a 600MHz CPU with 256MB of RAM, 10/100 NIC, 56k modem, CD-ROM, floppy drive (with cable), native 1024x768 resolution, clear LCD screen with no dead pixels, Windows XP Home Edition fully updated to SP2, premium Dell bag, two spare batteries, power supply.. the works.
Of the Latitudes built at the time, this one was one of the faster ones. It runs Win XP very well. Everything is original and in near-mint shape. Moreover, it runs like a finely tuned watch.
I'm sure someone will be very happy to get it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have to put a few extra bucks towards the bills, otherwise there's no way I'd part with it.
Want to see it? I'm sure you do. Here's a hi-res image. And yes, it is that pristine. Everything works very well on it.
I'll place a link to the auction here once I get it on eBay.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago