About 10 or so minutes ago I logged off the live video stream that is in fact for work purposes. I stayed on for several hours and chatted with the "locals" on uStream.
I was reminded, once again, that it is the host that makes a show even if the host is blabbering on about nothing (more or less).
Yeah, I had a blast doing it. I helped a few folks here and just shot the breeze with others. The audience seemed to dig my brash personality and really took to it well.
Several times there were other uStreamers that offered to rally around the channel and promote it just because they thought it was cool.
Why? Because I'm real. I don't try to put on a "television face" for webcam streaming because people can see right thru that. Instead I'm just my usual brash self.
They like that.
And so do I.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see