About 10 or so minutes ago I logged off the live video stream that is in fact for work purposes. I stayed on for several hours and chatted with the "locals" on uStream.
I was reminded, once again, that it is the host that makes a show even if the host is blabbering on about nothing (more or less).
Yeah, I had a blast doing it. I helped a few folks here and just shot the breeze with others. The audience seemed to dig my brash personality and really took to it well.
Several times there were other uStreamers that offered to rally around the channel and promote it just because they thought it was cool.
Why? Because I'm real. I don't try to put on a "television face" for webcam streaming because people can see right thru that. Instead I'm just my usual brash self.
They like that.
And so do I.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing