About 10 or so minutes ago I logged off the live video stream that is in fact for work purposes. I stayed on for several hours and chatted with the "locals" on uStream.
I was reminded, once again, that it is the host that makes a show even if the host is blabbering on about nothing (more or less).
Yeah, I had a blast doing it. I helped a few folks here and just shot the breeze with others. The audience seemed to dig my brash personality and really took to it well.
Several times there were other uStreamers that offered to rally around the channel and promote it just because they thought it was cool.
Why? Because I'm real. I don't try to put on a "television face" for webcam streaming because people can see right thru that. Instead I'm just my usual brash self.
They like that.
And so do I.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one