Stretchin' in Tampa
Above: I don't know about you, but nothing says "America" more than a royal purple stretch Lincoln Continental with gold rims. $2500! What a deal, eh? 🙂
Above: A stretch Hummer H2. That is the longest vehicle side window I have ever seen in my life. Seriously, that is one huge piece of glass. And yes, this is a real vehicle. How he even got it into the parking lot is a mystery.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods