Stretchin' in Tampa
Above: I don't know about you, but nothing says "America" more than a royal purple stretch Lincoln Continental with gold rims. $2500! What a deal, eh? 🙂
Above: A stretch Hummer H2. That is the longest vehicle side window I have ever seen in my life. Seriously, that is one huge piece of glass. And yes, this is a real vehicle. How he even got it into the parking lot is a mystery.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches