Stretchin' in Tampa
Above: I don't know about you, but nothing says "America" more than a royal purple stretch Lincoln Continental with gold rims. $2500! What a deal, eh? 🙂
Above: A stretch Hummer H2. That is the longest vehicle side window I have ever seen in my life. Seriously, that is one huge piece of glass. And yes, this is a real vehicle. How he even got it into the parking lot is a mystery.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see