you can't dance to it
I've learned that not one but three rock/metal bands from my old stomping grounds (that being Northeastern Connecticut) are back together again.
Kitsch rockers? Maybe. Depends on your point of view.
. . .
video card fan dies (just about)
A noise starting coming out of my computer case. After inspection I found it was the video card fan.
Something I really can't stand is that you can't replace video card fans - and mine is one of those kind. Solution? Unplug the fan and ta-da, noise is gone. Is this stupid? Yes. However my last video card had the exact same problem and did the same thing. It never burnt up. Hopefully this one won't.
. . .
note to boss
I gotta say my boss is a good egg due to the fact I totally messed with one of his videos by "cheesing" it out - and he actually thought it was cool.
Cheese, when applied the right way, works. 😀
. . .
Picked up at f.y.e. in the mall, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. Bought it used for 9 bucks. Good find in my opinion. Yes, I like 'Trek movies. So there. 😛
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)