Today I found another trade magazine for potential advertising. It's in Rhode Island which I will probably post an ad in instead of the other mag I mentioned previously. It covers just shy of 34,000 homes in western Rhode Island. Not bad. Granted, it doesn't have the coverage the mag up north does (it covers the majority of several New England states and some of Canada), but there are perks. First of all, the prices are flat rate. Very nice. You know up front exactly how much you will spend. Secondly, the prices are very decent and beat Northeastern Connecticut's local mag. Third, the web site is very informative and up front. Cool.
I will be acquiring a copy of it for me so I can check it out. If that other mag doesn't get its crap together with the b2b section, I'm not going to bother with it and just go with the RI one instead.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing