taking it all instead of taking one bite
Another announcement from the "no one gives a crap" dept.
My MySpace page is now public again. I made it private originally because MySpace was ticking me off. No, not the users. MySpace itself. Actually, MS still ticks me off, but whatever. 🙂
As I wrote about just recently, I did write up a "battle plan" for my music if you can believe it. Yep. So far there are twenty-one items on The Big List. Seven of them are completed. I did the easy internet stuff first.
Making The Big List wasn't as annoying as I thought it would be. It was actually fun to a degree. There will be more things put on this list as I continue to plan. Who knows, it may turn from twenty-one to seventy-five items. Or not. I don't know that part yet. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984