taking it all instead of taking one bite
Another announcement from the "no one gives a crap" dept.
My MySpace page is now public again. I made it private originally because MySpace was ticking me off. No, not the users. MySpace itself. Actually, MS still ticks me off, but whatever. 🙂
As I wrote about just recently, I did write up a "battle plan" for my music if you can believe it. Yep. So far there are twenty-one items on The Big List. Seven of them are completed. I did the easy internet stuff first.
Making The Big List wasn't as annoying as I thought it would be. It was actually fun to a degree. There will be more things put on this list as I continue to plan. Who knows, it may turn from twenty-one to seventy-five items. Or not. I don't know that part yet. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two