Tales from the ‘05 GMC Canyon: Blown Resistor part 2
I just got a call from the dealership. The resistor was blown but it also burnt out a connector with it.
Total cost to repair: $244
I absolutely did not need this expense right now.
Granted, in the grand scheme of things this is a low-cost repair, but still...
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches