Tales from the ‘05 GMC Canyon: Blown Resistor part 2
I just got a call from the dealership. The resistor was blown but it also burnt out a connector with it.
Total cost to repair: $244
I absolutely did not need this expense right now.
Granted, in the grand scheme of things this is a low-cost repair, but still...
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?