Tales from the ‘05 GMC Canyon: Blown Resistor part 2
I just got a call from the dealership. The resistor was blown but it also burnt out a connector with it.
Total cost to repair: $244
I absolutely did not need this expense right now.
Granted, in the grand scheme of things this is a low-cost repair, but still...
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see