Tales to the sky like a bird in flight
The title of this entry is a lyric from a song that every time I hear it reminds me of a friend in CT because she's bonkers over Fleetwood Mac. Always has been and probably always will be.
I heard the above song on the radio tonight driving home from Inverness. The particular lyric I used to title this post fits because at the moment Florida is experiencing a "cold front." Why the quotes? Because because the temperature is 70° outside. This is supposed to be cold? Needless to say I was 100% comfortable in a tee-shirt and jeans.
As a comparison, it's 39° at my old stomping grounds; seven degrees away from freezing. That's cold. 😉
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time