Tales to the sky like a bird in flight
The title of this entry is a lyric from a song that every time I hear it reminds me of a friend in CT because she's bonkers over Fleetwood Mac. Always has been and probably always will be.
I heard the above song on the radio tonight driving home from Inverness. The particular lyric I used to title this post fits because at the moment Florida is experiencing a "cold front." Why the quotes? Because because the temperature is 70° outside. This is supposed to be cold? Needless to say I was 100% comfortable in a tee-shirt and jeans.
As a comparison, it's 39° at my old stomping grounds; seven degrees away from freezing. That's cold. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago