Tales to the sky like a bird in flight
The title of this entry is a lyric from a song that every time I hear it reminds me of a friend in CT because she's bonkers over Fleetwood Mac. Always has been and probably always will be.
I heard the above song on the radio tonight driving home from Inverness. The particular lyric I used to title this post fits because at the moment Florida is experiencing a "cold front." Why the quotes? Because because the temperature is 70° outside. This is supposed to be cold? Needless to say I was 100% comfortable in a tee-shirt and jeans.
As a comparison, it's 39° at my old stomping grounds; seven degrees away from freezing. That's cold. 😉
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp