tampa bay florida rainfall
As I write this (about 2:15pm), a thunderstorm just passed. The power went out for about two seconds during the heaviest part of the storm, and now all I can hear is light rain and low rumbling thunder in the distance.
I have always been a fan of thunderstorms, and you can't get much better than the Tampa Bay area of Florida if that's what you like.
During the summer season it usually rains once a day and when it does, it doesn't last long. Maybe about a half-hour to an hour or so.
Today's t-storm had lots of thunder and lightning.
It was awesome.
And as I've mentioned before, rain here is almost as warm as bathwater, so when you step out in the rain it feels good.
In New England it was rare that rain would give me good feelings, but here in Florida I really like it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?