tampa bay florida rainfall
As I write this (about 2:15pm), a thunderstorm just passed. The power went out for about two seconds during the heaviest part of the storm, and now all I can hear is light rain and low rumbling thunder in the distance.
I have always been a fan of thunderstorms, and you can't get much better than the Tampa Bay area of Florida if that's what you like.
During the summer season it usually rains once a day and when it does, it doesn't last long. Maybe about a half-hour to an hour or so.
Today's t-storm had lots of thunder and lightning.
It was awesome.
And as I've mentioned before, rain here is almost as warm as bathwater, so when you step out in the rain it feels good.
In New England it was rare that rain would give me good feelings, but here in Florida I really like it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see