tampa bay florida rainfall
As I write this (about 2:15pm), a thunderstorm just passed. The power went out for about two seconds during the heaviest part of the storm, and now all I can hear is light rain and low rumbling thunder in the distance.
I have always been a fan of thunderstorms, and you can't get much better than the Tampa Bay area of Florida if that's what you like.
During the summer season it usually rains once a day and when it does, it doesn't last long. Maybe about a half-hour to an hour or so.
Today's t-storm had lots of thunder and lightning.
It was awesome.
And as I've mentioned before, rain here is almost as warm as bathwater, so when you step out in the rain it feels good.
In New England it was rare that rain would give me good feelings, but here in Florida I really like it.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing