At 4am today I was up and took a run to the local 7-Eleven for some breakfast grub. I go in, grab a breakfast burrito (already hot, thank you very much) and go to pay.
While at the checkout, in the door walks in this girl, wearing a bright purple tube top (striped), a short skirt, heels and accessorized with clown-like star earrings bigger than a 50-cent coin.
She looked like a walking side show act.
After I walked outside, parked in front of the store is a guy in a Lincoln Town Car with 20-inch rims - and it's sparklin'.
That was her pimp.
Walking back to my truck I chuckled, because even Tampa whores need a Slurpee every so often.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984