At 4am today I was up and took a run to the local 7-Eleven for some breakfast grub. I go in, grab a breakfast burrito (already hot, thank you very much) and go to pay.
While at the checkout, in the door walks in this girl, wearing a bright purple tube top (striped), a short skirt, heels and accessorized with clown-like star earrings bigger than a 50-cent coin.
She looked like a walking side show act.
After I walked outside, parked in front of the store is a guy in a Lincoln Town Car with 20-inch rims - and it's sparklin'.
That was her pimp.
Walking back to my truck I chuckled, because even Tampa whores need a Slurpee every so often.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see