At 4am today I was up and took a run to the local 7-Eleven for some breakfast grub. I go in, grab a breakfast burrito (already hot, thank you very much) and go to pay.
While at the checkout, in the door walks in this girl, wearing a bright purple tube top (striped), a short skirt, heels and accessorized with clown-like star earrings bigger than a 50-cent coin.
She looked like a walking side show act.
After I walked outside, parked in front of the store is a guy in a Lincoln Town Car with 20-inch rims - and it's sparklin'.
That was her pimp.
Walking back to my truck I chuckled, because even Tampa whores need a Slurpee every so often.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago