tampa radio station follies
See (and hear) this: nutcaselady.ytmnd.com (note: if you get a "plugin error" in firefox just use internet explorer)
That's a for-real call where some lady called in and started bashing the station (93.3 FLZ) for something they didn't even do.
Seriously speaking, I thought that after listening to WAAF in Boston for years I'd heard it all. Every SINGLE dee-jay on 'AAF has had their fair share of disgruntled callers. Op op and Ack ack (when they were still there), Rocco, Carrie, Hill-Man, you name it - they've received it. In droves.
I liked listening to this caller. It reminded me of my stomping grounds back home. 🙂
If you've ever thought about being a dee-jay, listen to this call, then listen again. They have to constantly deal with an onslaught of CRAP from people like this on an almost daily basis.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches