tampa radio station follies
See (and hear) this: nutcaselady.ytmnd.com (note: if you get a "plugin error" in firefox just use internet explorer)
That's a for-real call where some lady called in and started bashing the station (93.3 FLZ) for something they didn't even do.
Seriously speaking, I thought that after listening to WAAF in Boston for years I'd heard it all. Every SINGLE dee-jay on 'AAF has had their fair share of disgruntled callers. Op op and Ack ack (when they were still there), Rocco, Carrie, Hill-Man, you name it - they've received it. In droves.
I liked listening to this caller. It reminded me of my stomping grounds back home. 🙂
If you've ever thought about being a dee-jay, listen to this call, then listen again. They have to constantly deal with an onslaught of CRAP from people like this on an almost daily basis.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984