tampa radio station follies
See (and hear) this: nutcaselady.ytmnd.com (note: if you get a "plugin error" in firefox just use internet explorer)
That's a for-real call where some lady called in and started bashing the station (93.3 FLZ) for something they didn't even do.
Seriously speaking, I thought that after listening to WAAF in Boston for years I'd heard it all. Every SINGLE dee-jay on 'AAF has had their fair share of disgruntled callers. Op op and Ack ack (when they were still there), Rocco, Carrie, Hill-Man, you name it - they've received it. In droves.
I liked listening to this caller. It reminded me of my stomping grounds back home. 🙂
If you've ever thought about being a dee-jay, listen to this call, then listen again. They have to constantly deal with an onslaught of CRAP from people like this on an almost daily basis.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago