tampa radio station follies
See (and hear) this: nutcaselady.ytmnd.com (note: if you get a "plugin error" in firefox just use internet explorer)
That's a for-real call where some lady called in and started bashing the station (93.3 FLZ) for something they didn't even do.
Seriously speaking, I thought that after listening to WAAF in Boston for years I'd heard it all. Every SINGLE dee-jay on 'AAF has had their fair share of disgruntled callers. Op op and Ack ack (when they were still there), Rocco, Carrie, Hill-Man, you name it - they've received it. In droves.
I liked listening to this caller. It reminded me of my stomping grounds back home. 🙂
If you've ever thought about being a dee-jay, listen to this call, then listen again. They have to constantly deal with an onslaught of CRAP from people like this on an almost daily basis.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see