I got not one but two e-mails from Technorati stating that I requested a password change - but I didn't make the request. I thought they were spams at first but they were legitimate. It was for the username guitarist.
I said to myself "Did I register that username way back in 2005?" Turns out I did, so I said "COOL!" and updated the profile. Rock on. I put a profile pic of myself and a link to my blog.
So to whomever sent a request to Technorati to reset the password, thanks! Ha! 🙂
Geez, I wonder how many really want that username? Sorry, can't have it. 🙂
(Note: For anyone that wants to connect up with me on Technorati, I use menga.)
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap