I got not one but two e-mails from Technorati stating that I requested a password change - but I didn't make the request. I thought they were spams at first but they were legitimate. It was for the username guitarist.
I said to myself "Did I register that username way back in 2005?" Turns out I did, so I said "COOL!" and updated the profile. Rock on. I put a profile pic of myself and a link to my blog.
So to whomever sent a request to Technorati to reset the password, thanks! Ha! 🙂
Geez, I wonder how many really want that username? Sorry, can't have it. 🙂
(Note: For anyone that wants to connect up with me on Technorati, I use menga.)
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it