I got not one but two e-mails from Technorati stating that I requested a password change - but I didn't make the request. I thought they were spams at first but they were legitimate. It was for the username guitarist.
I said to myself "Did I register that username way back in 2005?" Turns out I did, so I said "COOL!" and updated the profile. Rock on. I put a profile pic of myself and a link to my blog.
So to whomever sent a request to Technorati to reset the password, thanks! Ha! 🙂
Geez, I wonder how many really want that username? Sorry, can't have it. 🙂
(Note: For anyone that wants to connect up with me on Technorati, I use menga.)
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)