I got not one but two e-mails from Technorati stating that I requested a password change - but I didn't make the request. I thought they were spams at first but they were legitimate. It was for the username guitarist.
I said to myself "Did I register that username way back in 2005?" Turns out I did, so I said "COOL!" and updated the profile. Rock on. I put a profile pic of myself and a link to my blog.
So to whomever sent a request to Technorati to reset the password, thanks! Ha! 🙂
Geez, I wonder how many really want that username? Sorry, can't have it. 🙂
(Note: For anyone that wants to connect up with me on Technorati, I use menga.)
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price