Test post with Windows Live Writer
I'm testing out the new Windows Live Writer to write this bloggo post with. The last time I tried this software it failed miserably, however this one seems to work much better. I did a test post with it earlier and it seemed to work okay, so now I'm trying a regular post with it.
I'm also testing out a photo post by using some fish I took a picture of @ Epcot when I was there.
So now it's off to post.. hopefully it'll work. 🙂
Update: Yep it works. Cool beans.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago