Test post with Windows Live Writer
I'm testing out the new Windows Live Writer to write this bloggo post with. The last time I tried this software it failed miserably, however this one seems to work much better. I did a test post with it earlier and it seemed to work okay, so now I'm trying a regular post with it.
I'm also testing out a photo post by using some fish I took a picture of @ Epcot when I was there.
So now it's off to post.. hopefully it'll work. 🙂
Update: Yep it works. Cool beans.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see