Test post with Windows Live Writer
I'm testing out the new Windows Live Writer to write this bloggo post with. The last time I tried this software it failed miserably, however this one seems to work much better. I did a test post with it earlier and it seemed to work okay, so now I'm trying a regular post with it.
I'm also testing out a photo post by using some fish I took a picture of @ Epcot when I was there.
So now it's off to post.. hopefully it'll work. 🙂
Update: Yep it works. Cool beans.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it