testing 1-2-3... hello? is this thing on?
I have a like/dislike relationship with Twitter. Mostly dislike. 🙂
I like because it's stupidly easy to use. I dislike because it's yet another frickin' thing I have to login to and post just to use it. Bleah.
TwitterFeed is something I just found out about that will poll my blog's RSS feed and make lil' "tweets" along with a TinyURL in tow, so good deal there.
I honestly don't know how long this will last because evidently Twitter is cracking down on spam. Technically speaking, using a service like TwitterFeed to auto-poll your blog once per hour then send a "tweet" if there's anything new could be considered spam. And I hate spam. A lot. Who doesn't?
I use TwitterFeed for one reason and one reason only.
I'm lazy. 🙂
I see it this way: People use RSS readers to read their favorite blogs. Using TwitterFeed to post the exact same thing on your Twitter profile is no different; it's just yet another way to get to the information.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp