testing 1-2-3... hello? is this thing on?
I have a like/dislike relationship with Twitter. Mostly dislike. 🙂
I like because it's stupidly easy to use. I dislike because it's yet another frickin' thing I have to login to and post just to use it. Bleah.
TwitterFeed is something I just found out about that will poll my blog's RSS feed and make lil' "tweets" along with a TinyURL in tow, so good deal there.
I honestly don't know how long this will last because evidently Twitter is cracking down on spam. Technically speaking, using a service like TwitterFeed to auto-poll your blog once per hour then send a "tweet" if there's anything new could be considered spam. And I hate spam. A lot. Who doesn't?
I use TwitterFeed for one reason and one reason only.
I'm lazy. 🙂
I see it this way: People use RSS readers to read their favorite blogs. Using TwitterFeed to post the exact same thing on your Twitter profile is no different; it's just yet another way to get to the information.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?