Thanks to those who care / web site stuff
I'd like to take a moment to thank those near and dear to me (friends, relatives and girlfriend) for putting up with my attitude for the past few days. Monday and Tuesday positively sucked. Today I think I'm coming around to my normal self again.. or at least what I consider to be normal (after all, everyone's definition is different).
I noticed in my server logs today that several people are reloading the home page over and over again. This can only mean one thing: Some people have finally noticed the random quote at the top right and kept reloading to see how many quotes there were. To kill that mystery, the current count of random quotes is over 20. I say "current" because I add some whenever I either think of or find some random saying on the internet that I feel fits this site. Maybe I'll get to 30 someday, or 40, or more.. Oh, and it's true, some quotes have links to lil' sound clips.
And yes, the "posted by" mark at the end of each article also has a random line in it, such as "spewed forth from" or "stain removal provided by" and so on. There are not as many of those as I have random quotes for the top, but I'm sure I'll think of a few more. 😉
I put these things on this site to keep it interesting.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed