the ffub club
Last night on the live tech show I do I mentioned something I heard in college in the early 90s. I'm one of those types of guys that's not exactly thin but not exactly fat either. Someone mentioned that I may not be buff but rather ffub (buff spelled backwards). Definitely one of the funniest things I've ever heard because it's so genius.
Well anyway I mentioned it on the live show and people thought it was really funny, so I'm going to make some t-shirts for it. Maybe hats too.
I'll have them up here before the weekend. 🙂
To note, the official definition of ffub means anybody who is not buff or fit, meaning you're either slightly chubby, fat, obese, lanky or rail skinny. All of those body types apply. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one