the ffub club
Last night on the live tech show I do I mentioned something I heard in college in the early 90s. I'm one of those types of guys that's not exactly thin but not exactly fat either. Someone mentioned that I may not be buff but rather ffub (buff spelled backwards). Definitely one of the funniest things I've ever heard because it's so genius.
Well anyway I mentioned it on the live show and people thought it was really funny, so I'm going to make some t-shirts for it. Maybe hats too.
I'll have them up here before the weekend. 🙂
To note, the official definition of ffub means anybody who is not buff or fit, meaning you're either slightly chubby, fat, obese, lanky or rail skinny. All of those body types apply. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see