the ffub club
Last night on the live tech show I do I mentioned something I heard in college in the early 90s. I'm one of those types of guys that's not exactly thin but not exactly fat either. Someone mentioned that I may not be buff but rather ffub (buff spelled backwards). Definitely one of the funniest things I've ever heard because it's so genius.
Well anyway I mentioned it on the live show and people thought it was really funny, so I'm going to make some t-shirts for it. Maybe hats too.
I'll have them up here before the weekend. 🙂
To note, the official definition of ffub means anybody who is not buff or fit, meaning you're either slightly chubby, fat, obese, lanky or rail skinny. All of those body types apply. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing