The Gut Speaks
Call it a feeling, but I'm quite certain that what I write here is going to change significantly over the course of the next several weeks. I am very close to a life-changing event and it's starting to sink in. This event will be a positive one. Realistically speaking, this event is not just an event - it's the start of a journey... one that will take me places I knew were reachable given the right circumstances.
This journey will involve change. Change is both good and bad... but that's with anything in this life. You either move forward and go for what you want or you stay stuck in your own private hell. As I've said before, anyone who feels trapped in a situation built their own "box" - and it is up to the individual to break that box.
My only fear at this point is that my journey will be stopped cold before it even starts. Fortunately, the fear is small because I am confident that things will fall into place - and they are.
The signs are looking good and it is time. I am long overdue.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone