The Gut Speaks
Call it a feeling, but I'm quite certain that what I write here is going to change significantly over the course of the next several weeks. I am very close to a life-changing event and it's starting to sink in. This event will be a positive one. Realistically speaking, this event is not just an event - it's the start of a journey... one that will take me places I knew were reachable given the right circumstances.
This journey will involve change. Change is both good and bad... but that's with anything in this life. You either move forward and go for what you want or you stay stuck in your own private hell. As I've said before, anyone who feels trapped in a situation built their own "box" - and it is up to the individual to break that box.
My only fear at this point is that my journey will be stopped cold before it even starts. Fortunately, the fear is small because I am confident that things will fall into place - and they are.
The signs are looking good and it is time. I am long overdue.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago