The Gut Speaks
Call it a feeling, but I'm quite certain that what I write here is going to change significantly over the course of the next several weeks. I am very close to a life-changing event and it's starting to sink in. This event will be a positive one. Realistically speaking, this event is not just an event - it's the start of a journey... one that will take me places I knew were reachable given the right circumstances.
This journey will involve change. Change is both good and bad... but that's with anything in this life. You either move forward and go for what you want or you stay stuck in your own private hell. As I've said before, anyone who feels trapped in a situation built their own "box" - and it is up to the individual to break that box.
My only fear at this point is that my journey will be stopped cold before it even starts. Fortunately, the fear is small because I am confident that things will fall into place - and they are.
The signs are looking good and it is time. I am long overdue.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- Cheap "metal beginner" guitars are the open secret to great blues tone
- You can't beat a Gretsch in gold
- It takes balls to play an Avocado color guitar
- Two future collectible guitars, Squier and Fender
- The secret that country guitar players use for clean tone
- Whatever happened to the Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4 guitar?