the importance of waking without an alarm clock
The past few days have been going very well because I've been exhibiting a normal sleep schedule and waking properly without the need for an alarm.
Normal sleep schedule = Waking in the morning (around 6am); going to bed at night (around 10pm).
I've found alarm clocks to be unhealthy ever since I can remember. Something about them just says to me "Y'know, there's just something not right about forcing yourself out of sleep".
Some people are just nocturnal by nature. I will have bouts where I stay up all night and sleep most of the day. And let me tell you - it's not easy to put yourself back to day/night instead of night/day. At present I'm in normal mode and hopefully won't revert.
Good things about a proper sleep schedule:
- You're awake when everyone else is
- You can see stuff outside easier in daylight
- The day doesn't drag
There's more but you get the idea. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?