Today, which is seeming to drag on forever where seconds seem like minutes, I had an interview for a job. This was a job that was offered internally where I work. An e-mail came across a few weeks back and I responded to it. Today I had the interview. Did I do well? I have no idea. Interviews kinda freak me out. I always try to make myself sound amicable and ready to work. And yes, I'm ready to work - I want this job. It's for web development and database admin. Sounds boring, but I would do it it in a second - it's my kind of thing. Also, I do not like phone-rat support (a.k.a. helpdesk technical support, my current job). I have never liked it. I only took it because I needed the money. But a web solutions job I would truly enjoy. I'm crossing my fingers and hope I get the job - it would really add a boost to my life in many respects.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price