Today, which is seeming to drag on forever where seconds seem like minutes, I had an interview for a job. This was a job that was offered internally where I work. An e-mail came across a few weeks back and I responded to it. Today I had the interview. Did I do well? I have no idea. Interviews kinda freak me out. I always try to make myself sound amicable and ready to work. And yes, I'm ready to work - I want this job. It's for web development and database admin. Sounds boring, but I would do it it in a second - it's my kind of thing. Also, I do not like phone-rat support (a.k.a. helpdesk technical support, my current job). I have never liked it. I only took it because I needed the money. But a web solutions job I would truly enjoy. I'm crossing my fingers and hope I get the job - it would really add a boost to my life in many respects.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches