Today, which is seeming to drag on forever where seconds seem like minutes, I had an interview for a job. This was a job that was offered internally where I work. An e-mail came across a few weeks back and I responded to it. Today I had the interview. Did I do well? I have no idea. Interviews kinda freak me out. I always try to make myself sound amicable and ready to work. And yes, I'm ready to work - I want this job. It's for web development and database admin. Sounds boring, but I would do it it in a second - it's my kind of thing. Also, I do not like phone-rat support (a.k.a. helpdesk technical support, my current job). I have never liked it. I only took it because I needed the money. But a web solutions job I would truly enjoy. I'm crossing my fingers and hope I get the job - it would really add a boost to my life in many respects.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years