I jammed with some musicians earlier this eve and I think it went fairly well. My fingers are sore from playing guitar so much but that's what you get for playing 3 hours straight. 🙂
I'll be meeting up with the guys next week. So far things are okay.
Personally I felt that I sucked because I was playing cover tunes - and I don't like covers. However I did all right as far as I can tell.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago