I jammed with some musicians earlier this eve and I think it went fairly well. My fingers are sore from playing guitar so much but that's what you get for playing 3 hours straight. 🙂
I'll be meeting up with the guys next week. So far things are okay.
Personally I felt that I sucked because I was playing cover tunes - and I don't like covers. However I did all right as far as I can tell.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984