I jammed with some musicians earlier this eve and I think it went fairly well. My fingers are sore from playing guitar so much but that's what you get for playing 3 hours straight. 🙂
I'll be meeting up with the guys next week. So far things are okay.
Personally I felt that I sucked because I was playing cover tunes - and I don't like covers. However I did all right as far as I can tell.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see