I jammed with some musicians earlier this eve and I think it went fairly well. My fingers are sore from playing guitar so much but that's what you get for playing 3 hours straight. 🙂
I'll be meeting up with the guys next week. So far things are okay.
Personally I felt that I sucked because I was playing cover tunes - and I don't like covers. However I did all right as far as I can tell.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Schecter PT Special in Aqua Burst Pearl
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it