The launch approacheth
Small note before starting this one: I don't know if "approacheth" is actually a word and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
I have announced on my main site that it is nearing completion and will be launched soon. In reality it's done. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to launch it.
This news evidently perked a lot of ears concerning the "old friend(s) I dropped" department. I've been looking at the server logs and they've been checking the site a lot, as well as menga.net. And no, they still don't know I'm blogging yet. Repeat: Yet. (grin)
What can I say about them actually being interested? I dunno. I'm not sure whether to be concerned or not give a crap about it. I'm leaning towards not giving a crap, because a) It's a corporate web site and b) There's no blog there... so there's not really much for them to yap about should they decide to do so.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?