The launch approacheth
Small note before starting this one: I don't know if "approacheth" is actually a word and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
I have announced on my main site that it is nearing completion and will be launched soon. In reality it's done. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to launch it.
This news evidently perked a lot of ears concerning the "old friend(s) I dropped" department. I've been looking at the server logs and they've been checking the site a lot, as well as menga.net. And no, they still don't know I'm blogging yet. Repeat: Yet. (grin)
What can I say about them actually being interested? I dunno. I'm not sure whether to be concerned or not give a crap about it. I'm leaning towards not giving a crap, because a) It's a corporate web site and b) There's no blog there... so there's not really much for them to yap about should they decide to do so.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984