The launch approacheth
Small note before starting this one: I don't know if "approacheth" is actually a word and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
I have announced on my main site that it is nearing completion and will be launched soon. In reality it's done. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to launch it.
This news evidently perked a lot of ears concerning the "old friend(s) I dropped" department. I've been looking at the server logs and they've been checking the site a lot, as well as menga.net. And no, they still don't know I'm blogging yet. Repeat: Yet. (grin)
What can I say about them actually being interested? I dunno. I'm not sure whether to be concerned or not give a crap about it. I'm leaning towards not giving a crap, because a) It's a corporate web site and b) There's no blog there... so there's not really much for them to yap about should they decide to do so.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see