the moon sometimes looks like a C, but you can't eat that
Title of this song comes from a lyric by an educational monster.
I don't know if it's just because I'm older or the fact I'm living in Florida (or maybe both), but cops here seem to be much easier to talk to. For some reason I could never get in a normal conversation with a Connecticut cop, but the officers down this way are way more approachable. If you asked one for directions, the guy would actually help you out instead of being annoyed you even asked.
I actually (gasp) worked on my screenplay yesterday. Didn't do much with it, but the fact I worked on it is a big deal. It could be I'm finally finding the inspiration to get off my lazy ass and finish it. Maybe. 🙂 There's still a lot of work to do.
I have a new album of tunes on the horizon. It's not finished just yet, but it's getting there.
Aside from the whole production bit, this time 'round I'm going to do the web site/press/marketing thing. But before I do that, I have to sit down, develop a plan with a time line, project costs with figures, and write out all the other annoying (but necessary) corporate stuff that goes along with it. Yeah, it's tedious, but necessary.
I figure if I'm going to do this, I might as well do it right.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see