the new black
Yep. It's time for a design change once again. 🙂
Actually, I had a good reason for changing it this time. Sorta (heh). I plan on moving all my music to another site, so I wanted this one and the new one to look similar to each other for continuity's sake. The new one I'm referring to is going to have what I call a "cinema" look with plain white on black, so I figured I'd do that here as well.
Tubes filled with gas
My kitchen light kicked the bucket the other day so I had to buy a new one. It's an 18" tube fluorescent light. I had to search all over to find this frickin' thing. Found it at Wal-Mart (of course). I thought I might have been able to find it at Home Depot or K-Mart. Nope. Only Wal-Mart had it.
It's kind of interesting considering this is a fairly standard bulb?
New archived songs coming soon
There was a bunch of music I posted to the Alesis Fusion HD Support Forum, but that place seems to be down now, so I'm going to post all of those here instead. I just have to get all the links set up and whatnot. It'll be here soon.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake