The pupil becomes the teacher
Pop has been having issues figuring out his Garmin StreetPilot 2720, citing that the "manual sucks". Right.
I had him take the 2720 out of his truck and place it right next to my c340 in my truck. I told him to pick a location and he can learn it as he goes along riding shotgun. I figured this way he could learn it better considering he wasn't the one doing the driving.
I turned the volume on my c340 and let him do his thing, giving pointers along the way. I think he's got the hang of it now.
I didn't particularly like the 2720's display. I like my c340's much better. Just seems more clear.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar