The pupil becomes the teacher
Pop has been having issues figuring out his Garmin StreetPilot 2720, citing that the "manual sucks". Right.
I had him take the 2720 out of his truck and place it right next to my c340 in my truck. I told him to pick a location and he can learn it as he goes along riding shotgun. I figured this way he could learn it better considering he wasn't the one doing the driving.
I turned the volume on my c340 and let him do his thing, giving pointers along the way. I think he's got the hang of it now.
I didn't particularly like the 2720's display. I like my c340's much better. Just seems more clear.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)