The pupil becomes the teacher
Pop has been having issues figuring out his Garmin StreetPilot 2720, citing that the "manual sucks". Right.
I had him take the 2720 out of his truck and place it right next to my c340 in my truck. I told him to pick a location and he can learn it as he goes along riding shotgun. I figured this way he could learn it better considering he wasn't the one doing the driving.
I turned the volume on my c340 and let him do his thing, giving pointers along the way. I think he's got the hang of it now.
I didn't particularly like the 2720's display. I like my c340's much better. Just seems more clear.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp