The upcoming phone call
I am expecting a phone call tomorrow for something important. Although I can't say what the phone call will be about - I just hope I get it. This one communication will be hopefully a big turning point in my life. It's been said to me that it's a sure thing and that it will most definitely happen. I'm just hoping that's 100% correct. If I don't get that call.. life is gonna suck. Bad.
If I do get the call and it's good news I will write more about it later. If not.. well.. assume that the call didn't happen, or it did and things didn't turn out well.
Further bulletins as events warrant.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing