The upcoming phone call
I am expecting a phone call tomorrow for something important. Although I can't say what the phone call will be about - I just hope I get it. This one communication will be hopefully a big turning point in my life. It's been said to me that it's a sure thing and that it will most definitely happen. I'm just hoping that's 100% correct. If I don't get that call.. life is gonna suck. Bad.
If I do get the call and it's good news I will write more about it later. If not.. well.. assume that the call didn't happen, or it did and things didn't turn out well.
Further bulletins as events warrant.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see