The writing begins
With my trusty copy of Final Draft I have begun writing the screenplay for B&R - The Movie. The initial writing process to me is nothing short of a huge pain in the ass. This is mostly because I have 10,000 ideas inside my head and it's very difficult to get those things down on paper (or rather, laptop).
But as luck would have it the writing isn't proving to be extremely difficult. It's still difficult, just not extremely. I have the initial idea in place where yes, there is an actual plot and I'm now in the process of introducing characters before hitting plot point 1. Those who do screenplays are all too familiar with plot points. I haven't gotten that far yet but hopefully I soon will be.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches