The writing begins
With my trusty copy of Final Draft I have begun writing the screenplay for B&R - The Movie. The initial writing process to me is nothing short of a huge pain in the ass. This is mostly because I have 10,000 ideas inside my head and it's very difficult to get those things down on paper (or rather, laptop).
But as luck would have it the writing isn't proving to be extremely difficult. It's still difficult, just not extremely. I have the initial idea in place where yes, there is an actual plot and I'm now in the process of introducing characters before hitting plot point 1. Those who do screenplays are all too familiar with plot points. I haven't gotten that far yet but hopefully I soon will be.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price