The writing begins
With my trusty copy of Final Draft I have begun writing the screenplay for B&R - The Movie. The initial writing process to me is nothing short of a huge pain in the ass. This is mostly because I have 10,000 ideas inside my head and it's very difficult to get those things down on paper (or rather, laptop).
But as luck would have it the writing isn't proving to be extremely difficult. It's still difficult, just not extremely. I have the initial idea in place where yes, there is an actual plot and I'm now in the process of introducing characters before hitting plot point 1. Those who do screenplays are all too familiar with plot points. I haven't gotten that far yet but hopefully I soon will be.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)