The writing begins
With my trusty copy of Final Draft I have begun writing the screenplay for B&R - The Movie. The initial writing process to me is nothing short of a huge pain in the ass. This is mostly because I have 10,000 ideas inside my head and it's very difficult to get those things down on paper (or rather, laptop).
But as luck would have it the writing isn't proving to be extremely difficult. It's still difficult, just not extremely. I have the initial idea in place where yes, there is an actual plot and I'm now in the process of introducing characters before hitting plot point 1. Those who do screenplays are all too familiar with plot points. I haven't gotten that far yet but hopefully I soon will be.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap