there it goes
That big storm that was supposed to hit Tampa? Never happened. Instead Fay decided to take a sharp turn east and basically stay there.
Everything that was of any significance happened on the southern and eastern coasts and will continue to stay there until probably sometime later tomorrow afternoon.
Stranger things have happened I guess.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches