there it goes
That big storm that was supposed to hit Tampa? Never happened. Instead Fay decided to take a sharp turn east and basically stay there.
Everything that was of any significance happened on the southern and eastern coasts and will continue to stay there until probably sometime later tomorrow afternoon.
Stranger things have happened I guess.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see